Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I been soooo busy!

Sorry that I have been slack in the blogging department, there is so much goin' on...always. We had mom's night out this weekend, we paired up for lady dates and then met up for dessert afterwards. Look, I am eating sushi!!! That's a big deal, and I think it was good.

Playdates! So fun.
Dinner out after some shopping. Abby crawled under the table when they delivered this dessert to Kane!

Too many trips to the Pink Crocodile, according to my check register! We went this Saturday to make footprint plates for Easter and had sooooo much fun! When I get them back, I will blog just how stinkin' cute they are!

post signature

7 comments:

Cheri said...

I love the plate idea. That is so cute and what a great keepsake!
Hey- I'm impressed with the Sushi. You would have to pay me handsomely to take a bite of that!

Jeffcoat House said...

Dude! You have been totally MIA- glad you're back, at least for this post. Looks like MNO went great and those plates will be darling!

Lindsay said...

Those plates look precious! MNO looks fun as always!

Dena said...

Look at you eatin sushi! And what cute friends you have - you sooo blessed! Specially that one that's in all yo pictures - although i think there was one of me with my eyes open! LOVE the plate pictures
and you tell my reeser she don't need to bring no chair!

I see if that abby ain't got no dress up clothes then she ain't got no clothes a tall!

The LaBouffs said...

You HAVE been busy! Looks like alot of fun, as always! That sushi looks good...haven't had any in a while...guess I'll have to wait another 9 months ;)

Mari said...

Such cute pictures and I love the foot plate!

Terri said...

I just tried my first Sushi last Friday. It was good! (never thought I'd say that)
I'd probably crawl under the table for that dessert too!