Saturday, March 8, 2008

Big Bunny Fun






Today we went to have our annual bunny pics in the park. This is the third year we have done it, hopefully this week I can scan some of our past pics for you to see. There was a new bunny this year, a brown baby bunny that they got just a few days ago. Sadly, Einstein the bunny passed this week. It was chilly, but sunny. I wouldn't say it was fun, but I think we got some good ones. Abby was shy and crabby and Reese wanted to be everywhere except where we wanted her to be. Forget a shot together! I can't wait to see the proofs. Here are some that I got with my camera.







post signature

12 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

Cheater! Those turned out pretty good. Maybe we should pay you next year too and see which ones turn out better. Cole smiled when he saw Abby and with the promise of a Transformer.

Mari said...

What cute shots - I love their dresses!

Cheri said...

They all look beautiful. With those cute girls I'm sure there were some great shots gotten.

Kim said...

I love that one of both the girls, and the one of Annie and Abby, oh and the one of you and Dena too! I love them all!!!!!!

Terri said...

Oh so cute! I love the dresses. I just bought a new dress for Shaelyn today. Gotta love those Easter clothes!

Lindsay said...

those are really sweet! I love the one of Abby and Annie together!

Dena said...

I think we have the cutest kids eber! I am soooo glad we finally got pictures of all the girls together! They look super cute in their matchy matchy outfits!

Jennisa said...

Such cuties! LOVE THEM! Looks like such a nice day there! You and Dena are da bomb!!! :)

The LaBouffs said...

SO cute! LOVE the idea! Your girls are so precious and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

glad you decided for them to wear the white! precious! love, carrie

Megan said...

So adorable! What a cute idea for pictures! Where did the bunny come from?

Buffie said...

Oh, I love the dresses!!!!! Everyone looks great and Mac and Lily Kate are glad no one got blown away!!!