Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Everything must match


Well, not everything, but it's coming pretty close these days. Today I finally got Reese a big girl car seat. I have been meaning to since she was 9 months old but it never seemed to be in the budget. We used Granny's for a while, a long while actually. Granny finally bought her own seat again! Then Reese had an accident in it. While it was being cleaned, we used an old used one that I got secondhand for $7. Eventually I lost one of the straps to the one being cleaned and we kept using the old one. So, finally, now that she's nearing 19 months, she finally has a good one too. I think I might give the new one to Abby actually. Reese still has a few years of messiness that would ruin this nice one....actually she threw up in the other one just last week!

post signature

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Very nice car seat. Time really does fly by doesn't it!

The LaBouffs said...

I'm with you...I like things to match, too! It stinks that car seats are so expensive...yet it's a necessity! What can you do, right?!

Jeffcoat House said...

I LOVE for stuff to match! That yellow is so fun! I can't believe Reeser is big enough for a big girl seat!

Buffie said...

Poor Reeser and Abby...they just messy, can't help it. Good thing they can be pretty while they messy!!!

Lindsay said...

I love that they match! and good idea with giving Abby the new one!