Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Huntin' We Will Go!





Today was the annual Easter egg hunt that we LOVE to go to! Abby had the BEST time huntin, as she would say. When it was time to go, she got a running start! She really know the deal...she got more eggs than I cared to bring home! Reeser didn't quite get it this year. After she got her first egg, she didn't want to continue until she had eaten the candy in it! So her basket was kind of slim, but that's ok....Abby had plenty to share.


They had a bunny come for pictures which, of course, Abby was terrified of. After I convinced her to loosen the death grip around my neck and waist, she hid out on the front porch. I went to check on her...and she was gone. I was in a panic, until I noticed the front door was ajar! She had let herself in William's Mimi's gorgeous and fancy house!!!I panicked and went in myself. I called for her and I heard a tiny "I'm in da potty!" It came from UPSTAIRS! Oh no, I thought. I went to find her wiping, after she used the training potty in Mimi's upstairs bathroom. At least I found her so that I could clean it out! I am so glad she didn't break anything or get hurt! Now, I just think it's so funny. I love my Abby, what a character she is! I soooo hope Daddy can make it next year, to help me watch them younguns! After that, I made her stay outside and she hid in the bushes with her friend Camp until the bunny left...what a big day!

post signature

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thats fun! love the dresses!

Darby Stickler said...

What fun! And the dresses are even more beautiful on the girls! Glad they had fun huntin' eggs! We're getting geared up for our hunt on Saturday!

Cheri said...

They look so cute in their bunny dresses.
Isn't that the worst feeling when all of a sudden you don't know where they are???
Glad she was fine.

The Birds Nest said...

They are sooo stinkin' cute!! I wish I could have seen them in person. I wonder when Abby will get over that fear of the costumed creatures?

Mari said...

Oh, that is too funny! My Andy never liked characters like that either. He used to get a death grip on my leg!

Terri said...

Those girls look so cute in those dresses. They are just adorable.

Jamie said...

ADORABLE dresses!!! Did you make them? Man, I have a hard enough time BUYING cute dresses.

Jeffcoat House said...

Sounds like a super fun day!!

Buffie said...

We had so much fun!!! So how mad are you at me that I didn't even forward all of my pics of your girls??!!! So sorry..I so slack on so much.