Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Field Trip




Friday afternoon Abby and I went to see the Disney Princess on Ice show. The show was wonderful as were the many, many, many princess souvenirs that we brought home. The trip there, however, was heinous. We left late, got lost numerous times, missed our dinner plans at my favorite restaurant with fun friends completely and Abby ended up crying that she wanted to go home. Sweet. On the bright side, we were on the 4th row and got there very early to explore the princess loot and eat "dinner," cotton candy (see Abby's hat) and a snow cone(which we both went home wearing.) What did I learn? I will never go out of town by myself again.

post signature

8 comments:

Cheri said...

Bummer about getting lost. I'm so bad at directions, I think you were very brave going out of town by yourself. I would never have dared even try!
Glad you had a great time at the show.

Mari said...

You need a GPS! I'm borrowing Cheri's for our trip or I would be lost all the time! Glad you finally made it!

Jeffcoat House said...

I heard they set the ice on fire!
I'm glad you got some "girl time." As crazy as the trip was, you'll be telling that story and laughing about it later on. If you don't laugh, just call me and I'll laugh :)!

Becoming Me said...

Those dresses are too cute.

Dena said...

it was a fun "concert" as annie calls it! the princesses were beautiful and the carriage was awesome - can't wait to get our pictures up - I think you need a GPS system! i am glad i got to chat you all the way home but sad you missed UNO!

LOVE the hat!

Terri said...

I've always wanted to take my girls to something like that. They look like so much fun! Glad that you made it there and back!

The LaBouffs said...

Awww...sorry the trip was so bad but glad you had a good time afterall! Abby could've just been picking up on your frustration of getting lost and missing your dinner plans. Noah does that alot but once we get to our destination we have a ball :)

Lindsay said...

thats fun! at least abby had a great time and didn't start crying that she was scared of the princessess (like the movie trip a few weeks ago!!). and cotton candy for dinner may not have been as great as uno but you still got to eat cotton candy for dinner! yum!!