Friday, April 4, 2008

Film Review Friday

We went to see "21," with Keven Spacey and Kate Bosworth. It is "Mod squad" meets "Ocean's 11." I was surprised that it was pg-13, first of all. The language was pretty clean but there was typical Vegas-ness throughout the film. (Ie, strippers, drinking and gambling.) Not something I would want my 13 year old watching, but I guess it's not much different than tv these days either. It was entertaining but I wouldn't want to see it again. If there's something better playing...go see it instead.

post signature

3 comments:

Velocity Sisters said...

In Velocity if we see a movie we have to write a paper on it!You would do awesome at that, I haven't seen a movie in Months. I think I might start using your Film Reviews they very good, and I am a slaker.

Jeffcoat House said...

I haven't even heard of that one. I don't get out much.

Mari said...

Thanks for the review - I appreciate your opinion!