Friday, April 18, 2008

Film Review Friday

It was date night last night once again. This time we went to see a real man movie. It was called "Street Kings" and stars Keanu Reeves, Forest Whittaker, Hugh Laurie and Chris Evans. It is a bad cop verses the gangsters type movie. When we were leaving, Kane said "to say that was hard core is an understatement." It was rated R, to begin with, for language and violence...both of which there were plenty. It did not have nudity, which was kind of refreshing despite the rain of bullets in every scene. I did enjoy it, although I do love an action film. This not one you have to see, just the best one playing that we had not already seen. It's not a great datenight choice if you don't get to go out as often as we do.

post signature

6 comments:

Cheri said...

I probably wouldn't like it- I'm not big into action films- but I bet Mark would enjoy it.

Annie said...

I am giving up movies til Made of Honor comes out! Can't WAIT - Unless Sex comes out first - May is going to be MOVIE MADNESS MONTH!

Terri said...

I haven't heard of that one. It's probably not my type but yeah, the guys would like it.

Jeffcoat House said...

I do love some Keanu, though.

The LaBouffs said...

Every now and then, you just gotta see a 'man movie'. It's only fair ;) Let me know if you see Made of Honor or Baby Moma!

Buffie said...

Hmmm, Michael said that he had heard really good things about it and that is saying a lot. It is also tells you who he's asking!