Friday, April 25, 2008

Film Review Friday

Last night we went to see The Forbidden Kingdom, with Jackie Chan and Jet Li. I really couldn't decide if I liked it or was slightly embarrassed for myself for seeing it! It is a cross between Crouching Tiger and Shanghai Noon. It has the theatrical and magical Kung Fu fighting with humor and cheese of a Jackie Chan movie. I was really enjoying it until the last five minutes...then I was completely embarrassed! It has a super cheesy ending. I am glad I went to see it, but don't plan on seeing it again. If it has a sequel, I will rent it.

post signature

3 comments:

Dena said...

Dude - I am sooo not going to see it so now i can't wait to hear the cheesiness!

Cheri said...

It's so great that you guys are so faithful with your date nights.
Still good to have a night out even if the movie isn't so great.

Melissa said...

I am SO thankful that you do this. I look forward to it every friday. There are SEVERAL movies coming out soon (one with Kate Hudson, one with Sex and the City peeps, and Made of Honor) I am dying to get your reviews! xxoo