Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Busy Weekend


It was such a busy weekend for all of us! Saturday, after the gym, I took the girls to my mom's house to swim. They did really weel and we had a great time. Reese is just fearless and gets in and out of the pool by herself, hence the life jacket. After she went down for a nap I was finally able to relax because Abby does great around the pool. Dena even stopped by for a little sun. It was a great afternoon.
Saturday night was mom's night out. The girls and I tried a new restaurant which was so great and we sat outside. The weather was great. After that we braved bathing suit shopping for our cruise coming up. Even with a full belly, I found three! I was really excited and Kane liked them all.
To get over our bathing suit depression, we went to Oscar's for dessert! We had a great time!
Sunday was my mom's birthday. We went for brunch and took Abby. It was so yummy and we sat outside in the bar area. It had a great atmosphere, I hope to take the girls sometime. Happy Birthday Mimi!!!





post signature

9 comments:

Darby said...

How much fun!!! Looks like you may have 2 little swimmers on your hands!

Cheri said...

Can I just say how jealous I am that you are all going on yet another cruise!
I do however expect better behavior out of you than last year- no smuggling things on board this time!!

Terri said...

You found 3 bathing suits?!! It couldn't have been too depressing shopping!
Hope your Mom had a great birthday.

Dena said...

It was oooh so much fun although - I can safely say NO more oscars until afta da cruise!

Lindsay said...

thats so fun!glad u found so many suits..i have great memories of yo momas pool!

Mari said...

You had quite the full weekend - but a fun one! Yeah for finding 3 suits. Thats a difficult job usually. I can't believe you are going on another cruise! :)

Susie said...

Looks like fun! So glad to be back and seeing ya'll this week!

Jeffcoat House said...

Looks like lots-o-fun and it really makes me tired!

Buffie said...

Happy Birthday Mimi!! MNO was a great time and the girls are gonna love the pool this summer!!