Monday, May 5, 2008

Da Yake






After many years, we finally made it to the lake! Kane and some buds went fishing and were going to be gone for the whole day so we packed up and headed to the lake for some hot tub fun! Annabelle's Granny Nanny was the perfect hostess and there is nothing that you could want that she didn't have....but plenty that I wish she hadn't. Namely the double stuff Oreos! I ate way too much! The kids had the most fun in the "pool" and there was plenty of skinny dipping going on. They couldn't decide what they wanted to do and we finally got tired of putting wet suits on them and taking them off again so that they could do something else. We sunned, they played and I smocked...it was a perfect day. I am looking forward to going back, there goes my gas bill for the summer!



post signature

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

that top picture is so precious!

The LaBouffs said...

That sounds so fun and relaxing! There's nothing better than relaxing by the water...

Cheri said...

That sounds like a perfect day. I love the picture of you and your girls in the hot tub.
Nice to have connections!!

Mari said...

What a fun day. It sounds very relaxing!

Dena said...

we are soooo glad y'all FINALLY made it to da yake - we just had teh bestest time!!! I see a summer full of hot tubbin'!

jenniedub said...

The lake is always so much fun. We usually go every weekend. Not this weekend but there is always next weekend. And great hostesses are the bestest! :) OH, Weekend calories don't count!

Jennisa said...

Looks like a great time! Love the photos of Reese...

gol, your kiddos are too cute!

Terri said...

The lake is so much fun. We camp by Lake Michigan and the kids love it. I really don't know why we don't go there more, it's only 20 minutes away. I'm glad that you found it to be a lot of fun too!

Jeffcoat House said...

I love the one with you and the girls in the hot tub- priceless!