Sunday, May 25, 2008

Endless Summer...Already!





I am so ready for vacation that I cannot stand myself! We are always moving, and rarely resting. This weekend we had a family reunion, pool fun and Aunt Ginger's birthday! I got to hang at Dena's twice for girlie movies, ones Kane would never watch...what a treat! That is like my second home...the perfect place to escape the laundry pile! There's still lots more fun to be had tomorrow! I love an extra pool day to the weekend!

post signature

6 comments:

Mari said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I love chick flicks too!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

So, I had this weird feeling and then Dena specifically said that you didn't drink on one of her posts, so then I was just 'SURE'...haha...

Terri said...

Love those hollywood sunglasses of Reesers!

Melissa said...

we are looking forward to much fun this summer! I am sure we will see you a plenty :)

Cheri said...

It was beautiful weather here too- what a great weekend!

Dena said...

Omgravy...oh sooo much fun! Mine will have to be wordless wed...cause I am off to school, walmart and pool! Hahahahahah!
I am IN love with the newest hotspot!
Another super fun weekend - but really even grocery shopping with you is fun!