Sunday, May 4, 2008

Film Review Friday

Late again, but I am happy to report that I have finally seen a movie that I can safely recommend! It's about time huh?! That is so funny too, because there is rarely a movie that I don't enjoy. I guess enjoying and recommending are two different things though!

Thursday night, for date night, we went to see Iron Man. I loved it, it was so much fun that I would like to see it again. It is similar to Transformers, so if you liked that, this would be a good choice for you. Robert Downey Jr. was great, his personality is so much fun. Gwynneth Paltrow was super cute too.

BONUS!!! On Friday night the girls and I went to see Made of Honor with Patrick Dempsey. It was very cute and I laughed plenty. The previews showed a lot, I will agree, but there are still some surprises left. This is a perfect girls night out movie, although I think it would be a fun date night movie too...maybe I'll drag Kane and see it again! I think he would like it!

post signature

6 comments:

Mari said...

Wow - two thumbs up! Andy took Cheri's Nick to see Iron Man on Friday and they liked it too. I wasn't sure about Made of Honor. Thanks for the review!

Cheri said...

Yup- Nick can't stop talking about it- he totally loved it!
I thought Made of Honor looked good too-that would be fun to go to with girlfriends.

Melissa said...

Thank you! Chris and I are going to see the Made movie this week. Yes, it is me dragging him there ;)

Dena said...

Hooray - another fabulous movie review - ironman made like 100million this weekend - wowsa

Made did come in a NOTSOCLOSE second with 15.5 million - but it sure was a good movie! you know I like a girlie flick!
can you send a picture so I can blog all the fun we had this weekend today cause I will have to blog several times this week with our calendar!
happy cinco

Terri said...

Dave thought that made of honor didn't look good. I told him it's because it's a chick flick. This will have to be 1 I rent with the girls, I guess.

Lindsay said...

I think i need to have you review the dvds I rent before I watch them
;-)
..although we did get some good ones this weekend- 27 dresses, atonement, and into the wild..