Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day at Mimi's





On Sunday, my mom cooked a fantabulous meal (I could go for some leftovers right abut now!) and we all went to her house after church. My grandparents were in town and my sister which was fun...and of course Dena came too! What would a family affair be without her! We had a great time, my mom is a fabulous entertainer and has a beautiful home so it is always a fancy treat to dine with her. She even set up a super cute table for Abby and Reese. We had such a great time that we stayed way past naptime, so the girls went to bed at 7 Sunday night...BONUS!!!

post signature

7 comments:

Jennisa said...

how cute you all are!

I agree, although I don't REALLY know...but, i assume that a party without Miss Dena, isn't a party at all! :)

Mari said...

I'm glad you had a good Mothers Day and how great that Miss Dena came too! The girls look so cute at their own table!

Jenny said...

Soooo cute! You and Dena make me miss my BFF Amy so much. You two even look like sisters to me!

Cheri said...

That is so sweet that your mom set a special table for the girls- I bet they felt like princesses!

Dena said...

Another fantastic family partee! The food was OH SO YUMMY! I could eat some potatoes RIGHT NOW!

Lindsay said...

i love the colors of their dresses! looks like fun!

Jeffcoat House said...

Yay! I love the flowers on the girls' table! Details!