Friday, May 23, 2008

We got Crashed





Everyone knows that Thursday is datenight, it has been for 8 years now. So what do you do when it clashes with something else? You choose datenight always, unless it's Dena's birthday! I really still considered it datenight, plus a few crashers. I must say I wasn't too excited about the boatride to dinner, but it has been one of my best ideas lately (toot-toot, that's my own horn!) We had the best time, it was absolutlely perfect...almost wish it had been my birthday! If it's any preview of our upcoming cruise...I can't wait!!! Happy birthday Dena.


post signature

8 comments:

Jennisa said...

What a fun time! Wish I could've been there!!!

Dena said...

seriously it is the BEST idea you have had lately!! It was the perfect day! the skipper was even a good driver for once and the cruise photog did some jam up pictures - no editing at MY age - wow!! Thanks for letting me crash!!!! I LOVE YOU!

on a much sadder note - i brought the last cookie to work today - (tear)
girl - you should get LOTS of toot tooots for that much fun!

Mari said...

It looks so beautiful! What a fun night. Did Kane enjoy spending time with all those women?

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Baby! That looks like a fantastic celebration!!!!!!!!!

Cheri said...

Yup- I bet Kane was walking pretty tall being surrounded by all you ladies!

Buffie said...

Okay, the toot toot comment was too stinkin' cute! Oh so much fun!!! You can make me cookies anytime..I don't sneeze at them!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Are you pregnant? You don't look it, of course...just wondering.

The LaBouffs said...

Looks like yall had a GREAT time! You are such a good friend to let all those 'crashers' join you and Kane for date night ;)