Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BusyBees

Father's Day lunch at Outback

Playdate at Chickie-A
Avoiding Mama, whose trying to buckle them in after the pet store!


As usual, we have been so busy. I am finding it difficult to find time for blogging these days. Sorry if I have been neglecting your sites and comments. I don't know how moms do it without working. That is when I have always blogged...while the nanny was here or while they were at school or napping. As a full time Mom and Abby doesn't nap anymore, there's just no time! But what there has been time for is playdates and pool time. I have had the best time with my girls...it is priceless. I wish I had gotten a book keeper sooner! We go to the YMCA in the mornings and then we head for target, the pool, play dates or Chick-fil-A. Last week we went the pet store which was fun, it was the first time Reese really engaged in it. She loved the cats especially, she squealed with delight.


post signature

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

thats fun! summer is the best. glad you are having fun as a full time stay at home mommy!

Mari said...

Cute pics! I especially like the one of them in the car. It won't be long and that will be the real thing!

Cheri said...

Those are priceless times. Enjoy every second of them- it goes by so fast!

Terri said...

I'm with you on being busy. Shaelyn is going to camp and I hardly have time to post either!

Cute picture with daddy!

The LaBouffs said...

It IS hard finding time to blog most days...especially during the summer when things are so busy! I'm glad you are enjoying your girls :)

Just curious, how do you get the girls to keep their bows in their hair? Kendall yanks them out immediately and they go straight into her mouth!

Kari & Kijsa said...

Adorable pics, memorable fun!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Dena said...

It is hard to find time to blog with all we do! but the catch up sho is CUTE!

Buffie said...

Happy Fathers Day Kane!!! Those girls are so stinkin' cute!