Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Movie Night



Sex and the City is finally out and a few of us gals decided to make a night of it. We had drinks and appetizers and then headed to the movies with our fandango receipts in hand. We had such a great time, it was a festive occasion. I even wore high heels to stick with the theme. I never watched the television series but I enjoyed it. It was very fun and I enjoyed all of the fun fashion. I will say it earned it's R rating...the shy and modest at heart might want to skip this one. If you can stomach it, it makes for a fun girls night out...just don't forget your heels!


post signature

6 comments:

Cheri said...

A night out with just the girls would be worth wearing heels!
Glad you had fun.

Terri said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time. Were you quiet enough for everyone to enjoy the movie?

The Birds Nest said...

Great pics!! I wish I could have been there to enjoy in the girly fun!! I still haven't seen the movie and I started watching SATC season 1 on HBO!! I think hubs is taking me tomorrow night:)

Dena said...

I mean - how tres' fun! What a perfect girls night out - it may be a twofer!

Lindsay said...

Thats a cute girlie groupie pic!I didn't watch the series either!!Glad you all enjoyed it...it seems to be the movie "event" of the season!

LeslieW. said...

Test for denas blackberry...