Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy, again...

Pre-Ant Attack, chillin' and havin' a blast.
Sewin'...isn't this cute! I wish I had finished it earlier. The Summer is almost over and to be truthful, this is from my sewing stack last year!
Playdates, we have been having so much fun. Especially with Cole, I haven't seen her laugh like that in a while.
Kane taught Dena the X-BOX! Buffie and I were working on a sewing project and they were bored...I think she's hooked between you and me!

Also I have been going to the gym a lot, I am loving it. If I could just stop eating so I could see quicker results!


Watching movies! I saw Love Guru and the Kung Fu Panda this week and last week we saw Hancock. I really liked Hancock a lot, Panda was okay and you can totally skip the Love Guru!

Hugs to you all, hope you're having as much fun as we are!

post signature

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I do LOVE those dresses. You did a great job. Glad you are having a fun summer with more play than work!

Mari said...

That dress is just adorable, but the comment about summer being almost over? Bite your tongue!

Cheri said...

Oh that dress is so cute!
Nick just saw Hancock today and he absolutely loved it too!

Terri said...

Adorable dress for an adorable girl - looks like she knows how to have fun!

I thought panda looked pretty cute. We'll rent it when it comes out!

Dena said...

the dress is precious! the picture in da pool is a framer and yikes - I might by SLIGHTLY addicted to the XBOX!

Jennisa said...

such cute pictures! I love that Dena was x-boxing it! :) HA HA! :)

Jeffcoat House said...

Dude, I'm going with the addiction for Dena myself.