Tuesday, July 15, 2008

From the Lips

A while back, Abby brought home a cute questionaire from church. I have been saving it all this time. It says Psalm 139:14 "I am wonderfully made." In the center is the fun part...

My favorite thing to do is swim.
My favorite place to go is eat.
My favorite food is bugs.
When I am big, I want to be a mommy.

That was so simple but so much fun for me! I have to explain the bug thing. It's from a book we read. It says "But mama, but mama! What if I were a green alien from mars and ate bugs instead of peanut butter...would you still love me then?" It was her favorite for a while.
post signature

8 comments:

Robert said...

That's one of those things you will have to keep. Her answers are so cute!

Mari said...

Sorry - that was me. I forgot to change users after Bob was on the computer. :)

Lindsay said...

That is so precious! That sounds like a fun book- something Romie would love!

Melissa said...

Leslie-that is VERY cute!!

Cheri said...

So cute. That will be fun to look back on when she's older!

Terri said...

So sweet! That is something you keep for sure!

Jeffcoat House said...

We love a good fat bug! My fave is the "Mommy" answer.

Dena said...

i love her favorite place to go - that's MINE toooo!