Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Toooooooo Fast!

This is Reese last year on her birthday, which is in one month exactly!Look at her now! She's wearing my spin shoes. I can't believe how big she is getting, so much more mature than Abby was at her age. I guess Abby keeps her on her toes and all the movies they watch has really given her a big vocabulary I guess. The other day she pointed at Cinderella and said " Wella?" And she calls Snow White, "white." I think she will pass Abby in size before long. They wear the same size shoe and Abby wears a 4 while Reese wears a 2 or 3. She was off the charts in height the other day at her check up. I am definately going to be looking up at her someday!

post signature

9 comments:

Mari said...

She is looking so much older, but still as cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

She looks just like you did though.
Ash

Terri said...

Wow, she really is growing! What a little cutie still.

Jennisa said...

I agree with the above comments!

As adorable as she was as a 1 year old, my oh my, she is still as adorable as an almost 2 year old!

Megan said...

She's beautiful. Where are those curls coming from, too cute!

Lindsay said...

wow! that was a year ago!? This year has gone by too fast! I am so glad you have more time to cherish them growing- it is moving too fast!

Melissa said...

Reeser is STILL as cute as ever! Amelia said to tell her hello ;)

HomeSchool Mommy said...

She's so pretty! I got a tad sad last year when Addy turned six and even though her birthday is not until October, I already feel myself feeling a little anxious about her turning SEVEN. UGH. Where does time go?

Jeffcoat House said...

Hmmmmm; I just want to sop her up with a biscuit!