Monday, August 11, 2008

FFR...on Monday

Gosh, I have seen tons of movies lately! Sorry I'm a little slack in the review dept! First, I went to see "Step brothers" with Will Ferrel. It is rated R so it was foul of course...sadly I like that kind of humor. It was funny, I laughed pretty good through most of it. Then I went to see "Mama Mia" which was just silly, I enjoyed it, there are rarely movies I don't enjoy. I can't in good conscience recommend it to anyone though. I might be embarrassed. Next I went to see "Pineapple Express.". This movie, also R-rated, is specifically all about pot smoking and selling...not usually my thing at all. BUT, I can honestly say I did not stop laughing the entire time. It was the funniest movie I have seen in a long, long time. I must also mention that it was pretty violent too and had Rosie Perez in the cast. Every time I heard her talk (or yell profanity) I couldn't help thinking of Diego where she plays the voice of Click the camera! Lastly I went to see "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2." I enjoyed it but it was a little slower than the first one. It joined stories from the last few books I think, but its been a while since I read them. I recommend it if you like a truly girly movie.

These were just in the last 10 days! I do love a movie. Hope you enjoy one soon...don't forget the Skittles and small Coke!
Sent via BlackBerry from SunCom Wireless

5 comments:

Mari said...

Wow - you have really been checking out the movies. I'm sad to hear your review of Mama Mia. I thought it looked good. I'll probably still see it but my expectations won't be as high!

julie said...

You are a girl after Scott's own heart :) It actually relieves me to have someone else see as many movies as we do!! I'm soo excited to see Tropic Thunder this weekend :) Glad to hear all your reviews ... I was wondering if Step Brothers was going to be too corny (although you can't expect much less). Hope to see you @ Spin this morning!

Cheri said...

Shoot- I wanted to see Mama Mia too- I'll have to wait till it comes out on video so I don't waste as much money on it!

media buff said...

mamma mia is one of the few plays i've actually seen, which ended up being great... it's funny to think of ol' Pierce taking a stab at singing, yeeesh

Dena said...

Can you see a bad movie if the fab is along?? I think not!