Sunday, September 14, 2008






Here's just a few pictures from Abby's princess ball yesterday. It was a perfect day, aside from the humidity, which is saying a lot because there were at least 30 kids there! Everyone came dressed in their royal finery, including the boys. There were princes and knights...fun was had by all. We had pizza, cookie decorating, cotton candy, cupcakes a a princess cake. There was also plenty of dresses and baubles for the kids to play dressup and a huge jumpy castle with slide. I had originally rented a princess one but they lost my reservation and upgraded me for free because the princess one wasn't available. Abby got tons of princess stuff and we are having lot's of fun with the new stuff. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us, we had a ball!


post signature

6 comments:

Mari said...

What a fun party - was it her birthday or just for fun?

Cheri said...

I bet the kids had so much fun.
She sure is a beautiful princess!

Jennisa said...

HOW FUN! Can't wait to see more pictures! :) Happy birthday Abby!

Terri said...

She'll remember that party forever. What girl doesn't love being a princess?

Melissa said...

I wish I could of been there to see the cute costumes. What a great party idea! You are soo creative! Have fun at the Backyardigans tonight!!

Jeffcoat House said...

OMGosh! What fun! I am SO glad the weather was so nice!