Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Rainy Weekend





This past weekend we went to the beach for some relaxation and to celebrate Kane's birthday. We had a great time and they're were plenty of friends to play with/ It did rain the entire weekend (and was sunny and 80 degrees Monday morning!) but we managed to get a little time on the beach in between showers. It was so nice to get away from our home full of things to do and I actually smocked an entire outfit in the weekend! I can't wait to put it together. Also very interesting, the girls slept in the same bed! It went really well for the first time I thought! Reese even napped in the strange, not dark, and not particularly quiet room that WASN'T locked! I was impressed. When there is another baby in this house they will have to share a room...I think they are gonna like it...in a year or TWO!





post signature

3 comments:

Mari said...

Man! For a minute there I thought you were telling us some news!

The Birds Nest said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Bummer that it rained so much, though. Those girls get cuter all of the time!!

Dena said...

Happy Birthday Daddy Kane!!!