Saturday, October 25, 2008

This weeks projects...

Here are two more recent projects. The first was inspired by a sample in my fave store. The second was inspired by the fabric. It is so different and I had to do something with it. I will say that I have not found another person who thinks its nearly as cute as I do! My friend Elisa gave me inspiration and lots of help on a style I've never made before. It was a learning process and I would love to make another one...after I buy a serger! I had to zig zag what seamed like miles of seams! Thanks Elisa! I can't wait for Abby to wear it!



post signature

3 comments:

Mari said...

Brown and pink is so cute together. I especially like the top one.

jenniedub said...

Ohhhhhh I really like the bottom one! :) You are soooo crafty. How the heck do you have time for that?

Elisa said...

love love love it!!!!