Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas at Mimi's




We had our party at my mom's a little late because some of us were sick on christmas day. When we felt better it was such a relief to still have some Christmas left! We had a great time, although my tummy still hurt and I really couldn't eat the YUMMY food, I was so sad. The girls got a wonderful playhouse but not until Mimi could give them a talk about sharing...Abby loves that thing so much. i think I could have skipped all my presents and just saved the money! We have had a little trouble with sharing...this morning Abby actually yelled for me to come and get Reese because she wanted some "privacy!" AKA...I don't want to share!

post signature

4 comments:

Laura said...

That dollhouse is so cute! I can't wait until my little one is old enough for fun stuff like that. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Mari said...

What a cute dollhouse. I think I would like to play with that one. I loved that kind of thing when I was young!

Megan said...

Avery loves her too. Reece loves it, but he enjoys just knocking everything off and carrying around the umbrella table! Their outfits are so pretty. You are really talented with this Leslie!

Dena said...

We got that toooo!! It was a huge hit