Monday, January 26, 2009

Growing Up

Abby's new favorite thing to do is computer games. I think she could do it all day which amazes me because things rarely hold her attention like that...even tv! We've been doing playhousedisney.com and she can do most of it without assistance.
Also, when I picked them up from school her teacher told me that when Kane got them dressed for school Friday (I was out of town) he put them in each other's clothes! I had laid out everything...even the bow and socks. They had each others monogram on and abby's pants were short while Reese's pants were long! Haha, I thought that was cute!

***Apparently, when my friend Buffie went to pick them up after school, the teachers had them in hall taking pictures of the mix up! HAHA

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

That's funny...sounds like something Jason would do too!

Mari said...

She really does look old with that computer in from of her. The clothes story is too funny!

summervillemomof3 said...

I posted a picture of them for you on FB. Did you get it?