Monday, January 19, 2009

Nothing Special




I know it's been a while...sorry 'bout that! The truth is that we have been doing a whole lot of nothing! We have been hanging around the house as much as possible. Here are a few pictures of the girls painting with do-a-dot paints that they got for Christmas, they love it and do that everyday at least once. I have not been sewing, except for some monogramming. I monogrammed my whole set of new towels the other day and some of Kane's work shirts. Honestly I think I'm a little burnt out after Christmas! I'm almost done with the girls' nightgowns but they need to be hemmed...maybe I'll get around to that today. Mostly what I have been doing is reading. I am utterly obsessed with the Twilight series and have been reading them with all of my free time...and then some. I've read them all multiple times and seen the movie a few times too. It has really made me aware of my addictive personality! They make my tv shows a bore in comparison. That's all I have been doing but I hope to get back to my sewing soon...my fabric stash is obscene and I have tons of fun projects planned for the girls' spring wardrobe.

post signature

d

6 comments:

Cheri said...

I haven't been as faithful blogging as I used to be either.
I can't wait to see what fun things you come up with for your girls spring clothes!

Mari said...

I've got an addictive personality too. I need to check out the Twilight series books too. I've heard good things about them.

bereccah said...

I think a lot of people aren't blogging anymore because Facebook is taking over!!! I have started blogging again recently as well and I realize how much I missed it. Can't wait to see the Spring 2009 collection!

Jamie said...

I wrote a post one night just like this, about how I was slacking because nothing exciting was happening in our lives. The very next night, the fire department was called to our house.

ha ha, I guess I'll be more careful next time, with what I post.

Jeffcoat House said...

I TOTALLY forgot to buy that fabric from your stash while I was down. Oh well. How fun and clean is polka dot paint!

ginger said...

thats too funny- i love the Twilight series too! i couldnt get enough of those books!