Tuesday, February 24, 2009


My NEW blackberry came in today!!! Mine hasn't been working since Thursday. Sadly, I was lost without it! The old one was 18 months old before it keeled over, and there are some fun things that the new one does. I am so excited about the wi-fi, video and gps. It does lots of other cool things that I'm sure I will never even know about! I have spent all evening trying to transfer all my files and I've almost got it. The last thing is I can't recieve emails, but I can send them. These things are never easy, I'm sure I'll get it sooner or later...at least I hope so!


***I finally got the emails! And I discovered that I can watch youtube and other videos on it! That's kind of fun...


post signature

3 comments:

Mari said...

Yeah - how exciting for you!

Cheri said...

Mark got me the I touch for Valentines day and it has lots of those fun things too- I just love it.
Glad you're up and running again!

Dena said...

HOORAY!!!