Friday, March 20, 2009

Potty Trials

I am potty training Reeser right now, its not particularly going well. She is 2.5 years old so I think she capable but she is really being stubborn. We're going on day 4 now and she hasn't told me she needs to go yet. I basically just periodically sit her on the potty until she goes. She has only peed on it and she sits back so it sprays all over the floor. I wish I had kept the little shield that it came with for little boys! It is long gone. I'm going to stick with it through the weekend, but it limits where we can go. I hope she gets the hang of it soon!

I did some fun sewing this week, I'll post some pics later.
Leslie Wright
www.thewrightgirls.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Cheri said...

There is nothing worse than potty training! It is the most frustrating thing- I hope she gets it soon for all your sakes.