Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beachy Project

I made this cute tote that turns into a beach towel last night at embroidery club class. It turned out very cute and I see some birthday present making in my future! The next one I make I hope to put backpack straps on, I think kids would love that. At class I used a fancy schmancy demo machine because mine is in the shop. I have been wanting a new one with even more bells and whistles but using it one time for a class was frustrating because I didn't know how to use that particular one. (It was a Viking Topaz 30, a new model) I did discover, however, that when I do get a new one I don't want to trade mine in. Its simple, but I love it. Who says you only need one!
Leslie Wright
www.thewrightgirls.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mills said...

If you are going to sell it then I wanna buy your old one.