Saturday, April 25, 2009

Getting Organized!

I was motivated to clean up and organize my sewing area to maximize my space last week. And soooo....I motivated Kane to hang me some shelves to help. I got shelves, bins, jars, and racks and got a good start. Its not finished yet as I would like to make it pretty also. I hope to get a new machine in the very near future so I needed the space anyways! More on that later. There's nothing like a nice clean space to motivate the creative juices. I highly recommend it!
Leslie Wright
www.thewrightgirls.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Mari said...

I love to get a place organizeds. You will love those shelves!

The LaBouffs said...

Looks great! I love me some organization projects:)and ANY excuse to buy new organazing things like bins, baskets, shelves,etc!

ashley said...

OMG!!! I am sooo jealous! I am trying to thionk of what limb I would be willing to give up for a sewing space like that.hmmmm....I can't wait to see what you turn out with your new baby. I agree she needs a name...i'll be thinking...
Happy Sewing!

Ash