Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gone Fishin'

Friday, after the egg hunt, we went fishing at a friend's house. The girls have helped daddy on the boat fishing but this is the first time that they held their own new kid-sized poles. They loved it, it was the most fun and a very beautiful day. The poles just had rubber weights on the line because they don't know how to cast yet and I didn't want them hooking their dresses(or bodies!) and they were so frustrated that they weren't catching anything! It was funny. We had a great time.

I got some fabric in the mail yesterday and I was so excited! I ordered from a new place in Texas and it came so quickly. Look how it came! It was wrapped up all cute and came with fabric samples and a few cute buttons to match my fabric. I will definately order from here again!

Here's what I got...so cute!
Here's what I have to get through before I can get started on the cute stuff above. I was so tired last night that all I could make myself do was lay out the pieces and match up the linings. Maybe tonight...

post signature

5 comments:

Mari said...

Very cute fabric! Just think what you can do with it. The fishing pictures are cute too!

Susie said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to see ....
The girls on their backs is too cute. You CAN be a tomboy but still wear a dress;)

Cheri said...

I love them laying on the grass fishing- so cute.
The fabric is great- can't wait to see what you turn it into!

Tommy, Erica, and Addie Kate said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with with this precious fabric! I have now made Addie Kate 3 jumpers, have made her one pair of the bloomers (and am working on my 2nd pair) and I just signed up to take my first bishop class next month. I'm super nervous, but excited to learn. Now that I can smock, I have got to learn to construct what I smock! I'm going to take a Mary De class in June. We'll see!

Terri said...

I love the fabric. I bet you'll make some awfully cute things with that. They look so cute fishing with their dresses too!