Thursday, April 30, 2009

Here's my latest addition to Abby's wardrobe! This one was really fun and quick to make. The pattern is Indygo Junction's Tie top tunic and capris pants. Abby loves it and couldn't wait to put it on. It's a little longer than I hoped, too short for a dress though. I highly recommend this pattern and if you have a serger its even quicker! I love the gathered pocket and appliqued a butterfly from the scraps onto it which turned out well.

It has been such great weather here lately that we decided to have an extended water day yesterday. There were plenty of friends and neighbors to join in the fun!post signature

4 comments:

Jennisa said...

LESLIE!!!!! That is beautiful! You NEED to open up an ETSY store! You could be making BIG money girl! I'd hire you to make somethings for my girls...we should do a swap when you're ready for a new blog design!

Mari said...

That is so cute! I love that fabric!

Kincaid said...

Leslie, I am a "friend" of Denas and I have been wanting to ask you... what pattern did you use to make the button shoulder bubble sunsuit last year (year before?) out of the pink froggie fabric? I need to pick up that pattern :)

LeslieW. said...

I used Children's Corner "Taylor" it is cute and super easy!