Monday, April 20, 2009

A long night's work and a Twirly Girl

I've been busy sewing, as usual! I made three of each of these for a sweet friend. Making boy things is kind of growing on me and I really like doing different patterns that I would usually not be making.
Children's Corner Jeffrey Children's Corner Morgan Bonnie Blue "Holly and Hunter" The appliques are from Applique-boutique.com .I got this precious skirt at my dear fellow-sewing friend's festival booth...it's a ca-ute apron style twirly skirt. Today I embroidered this to match it.
Ta-Da!!! Abby loves this skirt, so I thought she needed a cute top to go with it. It's super twirly! This was quick and fun, all I needed was a few scraps and a $4 Target Tshirt.
post signature

2 comments:

Mari said...

You have been busy. It's all cute !

Cheri said...

very cute things- good job!