Another project that I have been working on is making some tags for my clothes so that they look more finished. I hate the store bought generic ones and got an idea from one I saw on ready made wear that is from a small company. I used this tutorial to design it, which actually took me a while. I put it on T-shirt iron on sheets for the ink jet printer. I had to mirror image it so that it would face forward after I ironed it on. I plan to put it on inch wide ribbon but couldn't wait to try it out. This tester is on a piece of selvage that I serged one edge. Dena helped me with the name..she is so good with words! Thanks to Darby and Dena for the inspiration!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
I know I have already shown this outfit, but Abby's top was too big for a top...too small for a dress. So I gave it to Reese and made another one for Abby. This time I took out 4 inches of length and I think it's perfect. And of course I like them to match anyways...but it is so much more fun to only make one of something I have found.