Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sites I love to Snoop

I have been checking out lots of fun sites lately for inspiration and techniques. I didn't do any sewing this weekend, partly because I don't have my serger, but mostly because I've been exhausted this week. Here are some fun sewing blogs and site I've been visiting...
Craft Addict, Craft Apple,

Fly Through My Window

Sew Blessed

Sew Mama Sew

Caroline's Closet

Domestic Diva

Wonder Mommy

During Quiet Time

fashioned by meg

Daily Thread

Selvage Blog

The Handmade Dress

Craft Gossip

And here are a few tutorials that I'd like to try in the near future...

Oliver and S Skirt

Pin Cushion

Fabric Flower

Mitered corner napkins

Shirring (cute sundress)

Baby Shoes

And something I want to order... pincushion ring

As you can see, I have been on this laptop far too much lately! If you sew, I hope you have fun with my very favorite bookmarks! If not, there's a few fun things scheduled this LAST week of school (insert sobbing here...) and there will be some fun stuff soon.
post signature

1 comment:

Tommy, Erica, and Addie Kate said...

Thank you! I need something to read while your serger is in the shop! Ha! Actually, I'll be plenty busy - I take my first bishop class tomorrow, and I'm going to be making one at home on my own at the same time. Whew!