Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stash Fodder


A local quilting shop had a spur of the moment sale yesterday. My sweet friend Buffie texted me immediately when she happened upon it. I had to go of course! My supply has gotten a bit depleated, which is a good thing because I have been completing projects! I really want to build up my fabric stash and need to start aquiring some for Fall sewing too. In August I am going on a sewing weekend retreat at the beach and need to have all mu project fabric and supplies ready. I plan to make the girls' Fall wardrobes if I can get organized! Here are a few fun things I got today. It doesn't look like much but its actually 13 yards of fabric! It really adds up when you make two of everything. Also I think it would be remiss not to mention that Reese peed in her pants in the store...I was determined to shop so I changed her clothes. And then she pooped her pants. It was not fun, but it was fabric! I pushed on through and got it done. Thank God they have hard wood floors. If I had been in my old faithful heirloom shop...it would not have cleaned up so well.

post signature

No comments: