Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fieldtrip!!!

Yesterday I went on a road trip to Mary Jo's Cloth shop. It was my first time going and we left early because it was several hours away. It was amazing and absolutely HUGE! I never would have imagined how much fabric would be there! We shopped until it closed, of course I did get a little drained in the middle of the day. We checked out what we had and had a coke in the car to rejuvenate! The caffeine helped me think and I got a lot done after that. We had so much fun and stocked up on lots of things for Fall and for "orders" that I have for a few people. We even ate at the cheesecake factory on the way home...yum!
Leslie Wright
www.thewrightgirls.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Mari said...

Looks like the perfect place for you to spend the day. Cheri and I stopped at the fabric store because I'm making curtains for my kitchen (very simple ones!) We were noticing all the cool fabric and said we need to come down and take some lessons from you!

Tommy, Erica, and Addie Kate said...

You were SO close to me! (But I'm at the beach!) My mom has already been and bought some things for the fall (and she said it was overwhelming - she took pictures and everything and still couldn't handle it - and she's a seamstress of like 40 years!), anyway, I've been putting Addie's remaining fall wardrobe together and am planning a trip. I hope I can handle it! I cannot WAIT to see what you've gotten!

The LaBouffs said...

Wow! I can see how easily it would be to get overwhelmed!Can't wait to see all your completed projects!

Terri said...

Looks like a dream trip for you!!!