Monday, August 31, 2009

What happens at Camp St. Christopher...


This weekend I went with my smocking guild on their annual weekend sew-a-thon trip at Camp St. Christopher. It was an unbelievably fun time. There were 28 women, with their machines, plus 6 sergers all in one conference room sewing our own projects . Everything you can imagine was made there, including hand embroidery, machine embroidery, home dec sewing, wee care gowns and tons of frocks for children and grandchildren. Here is what I made, several in duplicate I might add...I didn't get much sleep! I was one of the last to go to bed every night! I will post the details on these items later, but I wanted to show you all the fun I had!









post signature

3 comments:

Mari said...

As usual you were very productive - and such cute stuff! Glad tou had fun too!

Tommy, Erica, and Addie Kate said...

OH MY! LOVE the coat, LOVE the apple dress, LOVE the pink and green, (of course love the candy corn since my AK will be sporting the same thing!) - where oh where can I find a group like this? :o) I would have stayed up with you!!!! I need a retreat to get all my sewing done, and I've only got Addie Kate!

Jess said...

I love the coat!! And the outfit in the 6th pic is adorable (pink and green), what pattern did you use?