Tuesday, October 27, 2009


A few months ago, I made this for Abby. It had a backpack applique. At the same time I made Reese some pants, but I messed them up. The stride was too short and so were the legs. They have sat in a pile of other rejects until this weekend. I tried to tackle some of my unfinished projects because they were quick and I have been short on time and energy. So, for these I took some scraps and made ruffles on the pant legs and made this cute T to match. I love it, she wore it right away. I got the acorn as a freebie from planetapplique.com, they have several cute freebies. I really like the added monogram...I love adding them to most appliques when there is room.

And I do love my model! She is great for a smile..she can turn it on instantly.

post signature

2 comments:

Tommy, Erica, and Addie Kate said...

LOVE the acorn! Thanks for the site! I'll definitely get that for next year! And love the model too! My model only accepts bribes!

Jack said...

For reals, that acorn is one of the cutest applique embroidery designs I've seen. I've noticed that quite a few women who do blogs like this get the cutest appliques for free. How do I get in on the secret here?