Monday, November 2, 2009

The Patch Day 2...and lots more Punkin Fun

On Halloween, we caravanned in golf carts and a hayride...SO much fun! The kids loved it. I am so glad that we live in a small town, it wouldn't be the same if we didn't.

Everyday is dress up in our household and we had several wardrobe changed throughout the day. The girls finally decide on these old favorites.


We went to a fun Costume party Friday afternoon with some friends.
And had a great time! So many cuties in costume...and Abby had her eye on a certain Superhero at the party...or two! These are her best buds in class according to her teacher. I got the scoop from Ms. Jen at the pumpkin patch.



So, on my second trip to the Pumpkin Patch, I went with Abby's class..."The Ponies." She is right in the middle with the bow (of course!)

Check out that smile! Her teacher was also taking her picture...because she doesn't smile like that for me!
We had a good time, but honestly a Friday field trip is kind of stressful for me with work.
post signature

1 comment:

Mari said...

Looks like lots of fun. Your girls are getting so much older and are so beautiful!