Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Sewing


I finally finished a new Christmas outfit! I made Abby's weeks ago for the Christmas sewing contest (it got 3rd!) but had not had time to do Reese's. Today was the first day that they got to wear it and they were so excited! I used Portobella Pixie's "Claire" and I really liked the pattern. It had very good directions and the sizing was perfect. It runs very true to size...although it's an over sized style. Look for another one this week, I have got to get it done. It's a shame to spend all that time making it and not get to wear them at every opportunity!

post signature

2 comments:

Megan said...

They are beyond adorable! How fun and such pretty weather to wear them in! You are doing an amazing job Leslie!

jenniedub said...

Leslie...they look so cute in those outfits. I wish I knew how to sew!!! And the monogram ornament just makes it even more cute!