Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bee City

Field trip time! I do not go on many field trips, mostly because I don't have time but also because they are often on Fridays and Reese can't go too. Reese doesn't have school on Fridays. Abby has been wanting me to go for some time and because I didn't go on her Bee City trip last year I decided to go. We had tons of fun!

They learned all about bees, hives and honey.

There is also an extensive (and creepy just a little) petting zoo.

This is an alpaca that no one wanted to feed because of his crazy bottom teeth, poor guy. I took pity on him and fed him, still makes me a little nauseous just thinking about it.

This is a baby Lemur...like in the movie Madagascar? Abby got to pet him.

She really liked feeding the baby goats, they were awfully cute I must admit.

Her whole class... "The Ponies."
Abby loved the turkeys' gobbles, she laughed and laughed.

This is a tortoise shell, I could get so close and I love the design of his shell.post signature

No comments: