Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Star Student


Now that the year is almost OVER!!! :( Abby had her turn to be the star student. I guess she better get used to being last with a W last name. She was so excited and had a great time all week. On Friday I went and read a story to her class. She chose "Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy," because I would have to say "scoop her poop" in front of the class. It was a hit!



I finally made the shorts to go with the boutique halter top I made MONTHS ago! It's too long I think. You never know until you try it I guess. Next time I will make the smaller size.

I used Kona Cotton for the lavender shorts and accents, it is inexpensive and comes in tons of colors. I really liked the weight and I will definitely use it again. Check out those lavender sandals from Target! They are perfect. I have a lavender fabric in the Summer stash so they will get worn a lot if I will just get sewing!!
post signature

1 comment:

Mari said...

What fun to be the star student, and I love that she chose the book she did!