Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mimi!


This past weekend my Dad decided to have a surprise 60th birthday party for my Mom. He and my sister have been working on it for weeks, and I helped a little too. He was so worried that it wouldn't be a surprise, but as it turns out...it was a huge surprise!


What a great time we had! We were surrounded by so many of her great friends and many whom she had not seen in quite a while! Everything turned out wonderfully and we had a great time.

My sister and I and our husbands stayed late into the evening chatting, laughing and munching on the caterer's leftovers. I hope Mom had as much fun as I did!

These are my God Parents who I haven't seen since my wedding...what a treat that was! We caught up on chatting and hugs and I was so happy to see pictures of their beautiful grandchildren.

That cake was as yummy as it was pretty...I even had a piece! I have sworn off cake but this time I just couldn't resist.

post signature

No comments: