Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Days...


The girls are the perfect age for Summer fun this Year. We have been to the beach four times already and go to the pool almost everyday. They both can swim and are getting better everyday. Abby gets upset if we can't go to the pool everyday, I have to make us take a break because I love it too! I gotta do laundry and work sometime!!!




Last week we went to Kiawah Island with great friends and had such a fun time! What a treat!




The girls play so well with their friends William and Sally Clarke! I rarely have to intervene or referee at all! That is a treat for me too!

post signature

3 comments:

Mari said...

Looks like fun! They look cute in their suits too!

Anonymous said...

I love your swimsuit, where can I found it? Thanks kristiborden@comcast.net

jenniedub said...

Love all three of yalls bathing suits! Yall match! :) And you are looking good girl! I look like a big, fat, pregnant, beached whale!!!!! ha!