Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vacation!!!


Last week we took a week long family beach vacation, just the four of us. It was so great, although Kane was still officially working everyday. He was glad when Saturday finally got there!
We even got to maintain our weekly date night, thanks to Granny and Granddaddy! It was nice to get out.

The wrap around porch was fantastic and we spent many hours swinging and rocking. The ocean is on one side of the house and the marsh is on the other! How awesome is that!

This was our nightly view, and even though we chose the hottest week of the Summer to go, there was always a breeze on the porch.


I became quite the pro at lugging stuff to the beach while Kane was working. I got all this stuff on my little beach cart AND dragged it up the steps and down the steps of the boardwalk. We lacked nothing and spent everyday on the beach at least 4-5 hours straight.

I sure didn't want to come home to the pile on my desk (and in the laundry room) but I definitely wore the girls out this week. In fact, I think that they are still recovering!post signature

1 comment:

Mari said...

Looks like fun, and what a gorgeous view!