Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th!


Finally put these together just in time for the 4th...and for blueberry pickin'! These are the only dark outfits they have and I was afraid of the blueberry mess! I got the madras fabric in January at a sale and then bought the knit tanks in March at a Kellys Kids homeshow to match the madras. They are the cutest little knit tops. I am so glad I got around to these, they are too cute and I think that they will be great for back to school also.
The skirt is Children's Corner "Katie's Skirt" and I have used it before. The hem construction is a little difficult but once you get the hang of it you could make one in less than an hour. The pattern runs true to size but I think the elastic measurements that it suggests are a little snug. The little pockets are so cute...I wish this came in my size!




I monogrammed these in baby blue because they are Abby's new school colors! Double duty...I can't believe that she starts K5 next month! She is too excited! Stay tuned for tons of back to school sewing, I am ready to sew!
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like to see them with no clothes on.