Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just call me Aunt Leslie...


Isn't she precious!? We welcomed Ansley into the Byrnes family last week. I was just thrilled to love on her which says a lot...I am not a baby person normally!


Is there anything cuter than baby toes? I just have to take pictures of them, they require it.
I couldn't wait to get sewing for Ansley, I was suddenly inspired and made this dress in less than a week. I have been holding onto this fabric for 2 or 3 years, I turned the stripe sideways and I like how it turned out. Can't wait to see her in it!

This came out of an old Creative Needle that I inherited recently...a huge stash. They are great for smocking plates...free ones! :)
post signature

4 comments:

Mari said...

She is beautiful, and the dress is so cute!

Megan said...

Congratulations Auntie! She's adorable. I love how you turned the fabric, what a great idea! You do beautiful work!

Dena said...

Auntie...Ansley KATE is going to be one very well dressed girl!

Gabriel said...

In my opinion everybody should browse on this.
reading books online | picture converter | sex in office