Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Whew!!! We been BUSY!


I know everyone is busy, but don't you always think you got it particularly bad? I sure do...I am very happy but I just wonder how I get it all done!

Football season! Abby has been the cutest little cheerleader. I can't wait til next year already...Reese will be able to do it then too!

Some of our best buds came to check out Abby's cheering skillz! :)


We went to the neatest Madhatter birthday party. I had to have a hat too! That was a whirlwind day. Abby's party was that morning (which I still haven't blogged, much less written thank yous! YIKES!) and then this super fun tea party was in the afternoon. It was over the top and I will share some of the awesome details later.

Also, I finally smocked the paw on this shirt that I made at camp. I LOVE how it turned out. I will definitely be making more of this style. It's also fun that I designed the paw myself! I am in the process of graphing it too. :)

post signature

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the paw print outfit! What pattern is this? It looks kind of like CC Carol, but I am not sure that it goes up to bigger sizes. Thanks!

Becky said...

Hello Leslie! I have been following you for a while now because you inspire me with your sewing! You are so talented and I love to see what you are going to do next. I have two little girls and have started sewing myself. I have a machine that I bought at Walmart about two years ago and I am ready for an upgrade. I wanted to get your input on a few things. I would love for you to email me at if you have a minute. I wanted to ask you a few questions. My email is mabrysmith@bellsouth.net. Looking forward to picking your brain;)
Becky Smith