Friday, November 12, 2010

Abby's Birthday


So...where did September go?!!! Hmmm, and weren't there two month's after that? Why in the world sis I think that things would slow down when school started? Where is all this time I was supposed to have...I digress. :)

Finally, here are some pictures from Abby's birthday party. It was a pool party, which she chose over a tea party so that her boyfriends could come. It was mostly boys :). I tried to keep it as small as I could which was way more fun as it turns out. Next year will be even smaller maybe.


The Wright Girls... Reese's hair... :(

William and Abby, they are a fun pair.

The birthday girl was all smiles, everyone had a blast.
post signature

1 comment:

Dena said...

still so very sad we missed it! BOO - poor abby - at the rate i am going she will get her gift before she's 20!

i do love that girl!